Friday, August 04, 2006

I want to know...

....why grilled chicken salads from the local restaurants here come smothered with cheese and french fries???!!!! (I'm totally serious!)

....why can't I resist said french fries and cheese, even though I am of gargantuan proportion?

....why charts mate and multiply on my desk overnight, covering its expanse and making it damn near impossible to clear before the weekend?

....why my office manager (OtherDoc's wife) has been out of town for the last 4 out of 5 weeks, and therefore hardly any billing of mine has been done (even though I'm sure OtherDoc's billing is all in)???

....why very few of my patients just want to just go into labor on their own without being induced?

....why I already want a weekend off, and I just came back from vacation?

....why I am so addicted to "So You Think You Can Dance" that I actually *voted*?

....why are all of my August babies macrosomic?

....why can't I be hyperthyroid, just until I lose about 30 lbs?

....why my toddler just dumped a whole cup of sunflower seeds into her seat, and then cried for more?

....why physicians, physician's wives, and nurses always have complications with pregnancy and surgery?

....why on earth I am even considering getting pregnant again, considering how miserable I was in my last pregnancy?

....why isn't Hubby home with dinner yet?

....who cares?


Happy weekend to you poor souls who happen across this blog! Hope you have lots of AC and cold beverages close at hand.

No comments: